Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chapter 5 Week 5

To see or not to see...That is the question. For the purposes of my present Thesis, seeing examples of all five papers didn't add a tremedous amount to the current direction or format in writing my paper, because, in my vision, I am a bit far afield from the Grounded Theory example paper, especially in the methodology. However, I learned a bit in the self-description and the reasoning behind classifications. That was helpful not so much for my current project, but for thinking about future writing and presentation projects and what is involved in each approach. Probably the most mystifying to me at this point in time is the case study, so my tendency would be to look at more examples of the Case Study Approach....and think of how I would use that particular qualitative approach.

1 comment: